- It is a national Australian database which collects important health information
from individuals with inflammatory arthritis such as:
Further details in the Participant Brochure
- The aim of ARAD is to determine effectiveness and safety
of new biological drugs used to treat inflammatory arthritis condition,
such as Enbrel, Remicade, Humira, Kineret, MabThera and
- ARAD collects information from patients every 6 months via questionnaires. Questions
about medical history, medication history, responses to medication, physical functioning
and quality of life are included.
- Patients and rheumatologists across Australia contribute to ARAD.
- Access ARAD Governance document here.